KABELO VINCENT KALE (KVK )
FB: Kabelo KVK Kale
Taurent Training Athlete
Nutri-Con SA Brand Ambassador
Managing Director: Keys Communications Township Media Specialists
Founder & Owner: KVK Uncultured Street Clothing
Share Holder: Big Bold Animation Studios
- Two Time Masters Over 40 Gold Medalist (IFBB Pro-League SA Regionals Muscle Mulisha Grand Prix III 2018 and IFBB BBSA Summer Superbodies 2018)
- One Time Snr Bodybuilding Under 90kg’s Silver Medalist (IFBB BBSA Summer Superbodies 2016)
- One Time Snr Bodybuilding Under 90kg’s Bronze Medalist (IFBB BBSA Sumer Superbodies 2018)
- One Time Bronze Medalist Masters Over 40 (IFBB BBSA Provincial Gauteng Central 2017)
- 5th Medalist Snr Body Building Under 80kg’s (IFBB Pro-league SA Regionals Muscle Mulisha Grand Prix III 2018
KVK is a full time Father to 2 teenage boys, husband, a full time Entrepreneur, giving Out of Home Media Solutions in South African Townships, and a further footprint in 8 African countries with an office in Harare Zimbabwe.
KVK is also fashion designer and stylist, with his own street fashion apparel & label, KVK uncultured, launched in 2017
“My Bodybuilding Journey Started on the backdrop of everyday binge drinking and poor lifestyle and dietary choices” KVK
“This all ended at the back of 2015, when I entered the Pharma Freak 12-week transformation challenge to lose weight and build muscle mass, simply dubbed The Ripped Freak Challenge. I was weighing 115kg at the time, and started the challenge at 98, to which I went to lose a further 10kg’s and 54 cm’s ending up at 88kg’s at the top of the challenge, with no water drops or anything just pure fat lot, and muscle tone in 12 weeks, I came 2nd out of a total of 500 entrants. In total I lost 27kg of fat” KVK
Being a Nutri-Con South African ambassador came at a point where I am further amped to do more and enter more national and international shows and own all the line ups I qualify to participate.
You can follow my journey on the Nutri-Con SA website and social media.