Blue Raspberry Lemonade, Citrus Bomb, MANGO MADNESS
EAAs: ABSOLUTE AMINO
Nutricon’s Absolute Amino have been formulated to help reduce the time it takes your muscles to recover, whilst offering sustained energy and muscle building contributing properties.
There are 20 Amino Acids of which 9 are considered essential and used by the body to rebuild muscle. These 9 Amino Acids are required by the body to help construct new tissue and aid muscle repair and are deemed ‘essential’ since ultimately, they cannot be synthesised or created by the body and therefore the only way we can get them is through foods and supplementation.
Directions for use:
Add 1 Rounded Scoop (7 g) with 250 ml of water during and after your workout.
MRP Wholefood Meal ReplacementA perfect blend of roasted peanut powder, rice flour, and oat flour that provides a complete and balanced meal in a convenient shake or porridge format. Packed with essential aminos, minerals, and protein, this meal replacement is designed to keep you satisfied and energized throughout the day, perfect for that easy to mix pre-workout meal. The roasted peanut powder adds a rich and indulgent flavour, while the rice flour and oat flour provide a nourishing and filling base.Simply mix with hot water or your favourite milk, blend well, and enjoy a nutritious meal on-the-go. Suitable for vegans and free from artificial preservatives.Your tasty and wholesome solution for a busy lifestyle.
Recommended Use:As a Delicious Shake: Mix 65 g (1 level scoop) of MRP with 200 ml of water or fat free milk. Mix well and enjoy!As a Delicious Smoothie: Blend 65 g (1 level scoop) of MRP with 100 ml of water and a cup of ice cubes for a thick delicious smoothie.As a Delicious Porridge: Place 65 g (1 level scoop) of MRP into a bowl and add 150-200 ml of boiling water. Mix well with a fork or spoon. Ready to eat!
- Developing and maintenance of strong bones and teeth
- Supporting immune, brain, and nervous system health
- Contributes to normal blood calcium levels
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function
- Blood Clotting: Like vitamin K1, vitamin K2 is essential for the production of certain proteins called clotting factors. These proteins are crucial for blood coagulation, preventing excessive bleeding when you get injured.
- Bone Health: Vitamin K2 is involved in the regulation of calcium in the body. It helps transport calcium from the bloodstream to the bones and teeth, contributing to bone mineralization and density. This function is important for maintaining strong and healthy bones.
- Cardiovascular Health: Some research suggests that adequate vitamin K2 intake may help reduce the risk of cardiovascular diseases. It is believed that vitamin K2 plays a role in preventing calcium from accumulating in the arteries, which can lead to atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries).
Optimising testosterone levels is the goal of any serious strength training athlete. TRT (Testosterone Regeneration Therapy) was created with the idea of maximising testosterone levels in a multi-faceted approach. Male sex drive and fertility are aspects which get adversely affected by modern day living standards, stress, degradation of fruits and vegetables through deterioration of soil through poor farming practice and BPCs in convenience plastics and containers, exogenous testosterone, and anabolic usage. TRT was developed to assist the body with testosterone production directly, and then again inadvertently through the support of Luteinizing hormone.