Collagen forms the foundation and frame work for all connective tissue in the human body from skin, hair and nails to bones, tendons and ligaments. Ingesting higher amounts of collagen daily, particularly hydrolysed collagen, may assist to ease joint pain, assist with injury recovery in connective tissue and the subsequent discomfort thereof in addition to being used prophylactically to prevent unwanted collagen deterioration in such areas, whilst supporting healthy, flourishing-looking skin, hair and nails.
Furthermore, Nutricon Collagen Joint Matrix contains other pertinent ingredients like Glucosamine, Chondroitin and MSM which have been used successfully by informed, strength-training athletes and those suffering with arthritis to assist mitigate the joint pain and discomfort associated with such conditions, others like it, in addition to the strain and deterioration in such areas accrued as a result of continued heavy lifting, compounded over time.
Continue to lift heavy and put a cap on unwanted joint aches and pains that are commensurate with serious strength training, with peace of mind and continue to do so with that warm, radiant glow from your hair, skin and nails.
27 in stock
- Developing and maintenance of strong bones and teeth
- Supporting immune, brain, and nervous system health
- Contributes to normal blood calcium levels
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function
- Loading Phase: It is recommended to load for 3 days, take 2 teaspoons (10 g) twice daily. On days of your workout, take 2 teaspoons before your workout and 2 teaspoons (10 g) after your workout.