Shuttle was designed to be a turn-key glucose disposal agent (GDA). GDA’s assist with nutrient partitioning into muscle cells, replenishing muscle glycogen, increasing insulin sensitivity and assisting with normal and healthy glucose and insulin metabolism. For strength training athletes in particular, all of these facets greatly assist with muscle volume, fullness, hardness, vascularity, recovery, strength and of course, performance. Notwithstanding that maintaining healthy glucose levels is a cornerstone of overall health and wellness and reducing overall inflammation.
Other GDA products on the market have included constituents that simply slow gastric clearance and hinder the absorption of carbohydrates, which is completely counterintuitive around training times and for rapid glycogen replenishment- when GDA’s are most used by informed strength training athletes for benefit. We have deliberately omitted those products which slow gastric emptying, focusing rather on that which matters.
147 in stock
Optimising testosterone levels is the goal of any serious strength training athlete. TRT (Testosterone Regeneration Therapy) was created with the idea of maximising testosterone levels in a multi-faceted approach. Male sex drive and fertility are aspects which get adversely affected by modern day living standards, stress, degradation of fruits and vegetables through deterioration of soil through poor farming practice and BPCs in convenience plastics and containers, exogenous testosterone, and anabolic usage. TRT was developed to assist the body with testosterone production directly, and then again inadvertently through the support of Luteinizing hormone.
Blown Non-Stim Pump Pre WorkoutBlown was developed to cater purely for performance and muscle cell hyperemia during training sessions and to enhance recovery following intensive exercise. Entirely void of stimulants that cause vasoconstriction, negatively affect sleep cycles, circadian rhythms and cause unwanted anxiety and jitters in many users, ‘Blown’ was formulated to cater exclusively for those chasing the prized, “pump”, to maximise training output and provide the very best atmosphere and environment for muscle growth and recovery thereafter.Enhanced blood flow to working muscles from prime constituents added in ‘Blown’, facilitates the removal of waste products and training metabolites accrued through rigorous exercise that hinder performance and perpetuate fatigue, while allowing oxygen and prime nutrients to be more effectively partitioned into working muscles during training to best facilitate power output, strength and endurance and most importantly- recovery thereafter.Blown was formulated to be “doubled up” for those looking for a more hardcore training experience, and even mixed with our revolutionary, ‘Pre Erupt’ pre workout formula, for those looking for an extra edge as and when needed for a truly, “BLOWN- Upt” experience.
Pre EruptHere we provide the ultimate in “turn-key” pre-workout solutions.Stims, nootropics, vasodilators, performance enhancers and lactic acid buffers. We have it all!NutriCon PreErupt facilitates ideal cell hyperemia, optimal vasodilation, enhanced nutrient partitioning into working muscles, a quick, and yet equally sustained energy release for both mind and body and most importantly a nootropic base for unparalleled mental clarity and focus.
- Developing and maintenance of strong bones and teeth
- Supporting immune, brain, and nervous system health
- Contributes to normal blood calcium levels
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function
- Blood Clotting: Like vitamin K1, vitamin K2 is essential for the production of certain proteins called clotting factors. These proteins are crucial for blood coagulation, preventing excessive bleeding when you get injured.
- Bone Health: Vitamin K2 is involved in the regulation of calcium in the body. It helps transport calcium from the bloodstream to the bones and teeth, contributing to bone mineralization and density. This function is important for maintaining strong and healthy bones.
- Cardiovascular Health: Some research suggests that adequate vitamin K2 intake may help reduce the risk of cardiovascular diseases. It is believed that vitamin K2 plays a role in preventing calcium from accumulating in the arteries, which can lead to atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries).