Zinc and magnesium are two minerals that have been proven to be deficient in many strength athletes, despite being extremely important. These two minerals are vital for immune system function, the growth and repair of cells, blood pressure and blood sugar regulation and evidence strongly suggests that both can have a positive effect on endocrine function, namely the increase and production of endogenous testosterone. The tried, tested and trademarked ZMA formulation has been added, with the quintessential and often overlooked addition of boron which has been shown to significantly increase free testosterone, whether an athlete is enhanced or not. Nutricon’s ZMA can and should be used by any serious strength training athlete – male or female, enhanced or otherwise.
101 in stock
- Developing and maintenance of strong bones and teeth
- Supporting immune, brain, and nervous system health
- Contributes to normal blood calcium levels
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function
- Loading Phase: It is recommended to load for 3 days, take 2 teaspoons (10 g) twice daily. On days of your workout, take 2 teaspoons before your workout and 2 teaspoons (10 g) after your workout.
Not everyone likes the “tingling” sensation, referred to scientifically as paraesthesia, associated with Beta Alanine. As such, we have made a stand alone Beta-Alanine product that hardcore users, or perhaps just those looking for the extra edge can mix in their pre, or use on its own.With the obvious exception of creatine Monohydrate, Beta-Alanine is one of the most clinically and scientifically proven supplements that can increase time to exhaustion by delaying muscular fatigue, and can have a pronounced and positive effect on overall power output.