Vitamin D3 Jumbo
Vitamin D has multiple roles in the body. It may assist in:
- Developing and maintenance of strong bones and teeth
- Supporting immune, brain, and nervous system health
- Contributes to normal blood calcium levels
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function
Your body produces Vitamin D naturally when it’s directly exposed to sunlight. You can also get it through certain foods and supplements to ensure adequate levels of the vitamin in your blood.
Not everyone likes the “tingling” sensation, referred to scientifically as paraesthesia, associated with Beta Alanine. As such, we have made a stand alone Beta-Alanine product that hardcore users, or perhaps just those looking for the extra edge can mix in their pre, or use on its own.With the obvious exception of creatine Monohydrate, Beta-Alanine is one of the most clinically and scientifically proven supplements that can increase time to exhaustion by delaying muscular fatigue, and can have a pronounced and positive effect on overall power output.
- Loading Phase: It is recommended to load for 3 days, take 2 teaspoons (10 g) twice daily. On days of your workout, take 2 teaspoons before your workout and 2 teaspoons (10 g) after your workout.
Optimising testosterone levels is the goal of any serious strength training athlete. TRT was created with the idea of maximising testosterone levels in a multi-faceted approach. Male sex drive and fertility are aspects which get adversely affected by modern day living standards, stress, degradation of fruits and vegetables through deterioration of soil through poor farming practice and BPCs in convenience plastics and containers, exogenous testosterone, and anabolic usage. TRT was developed to assist the body with testosterone production directly, and then again inadvertently through the support of Luteinizing hormone.